At Admira Dentistry, your health and wellbeing are vitally important to us. We have gone the extra mile to exceed standard CDC safety precautions in the prevention of spreading COVID-19.
Digital Wellness Questionnaires and In-Office Procedures
- Prior to each visit, we ask our guests to answer questions related to current Covid concerns.
- Temperature checks are done daily for each of our team members and at each of our guest appointment.
- We ask that each guest wear a mask or appropriate facial covering upon entering the office until seated for their procedure.
- We are currently limiting extra companions during your visits to the office.
Socially Distanced Seating and Curbside Waiting
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between guests. Also, so there are fewer people in the office at one time.
- We have several options for seating in the office to allow proper distancing.
- We offer our guests the option of waiting in their car until they are to be seated in the treatment chair.
Personal Protective Equipment
The Admira Team is always using the appropriate protective equipment to ensure our guests’ safety.
Specialized Dentistry Tools
- Nu-Bird HVE Mirror System to reduce oral droplets
- Re-Leaf Intra Oral Suction System to reduce aerosols during treatment
- Extra Oral Vacuum System to reduce room aerosols
- Extra Oral Radiographs when appropriate to reduce intra-oral use of equipment
NASA Developed Airocide Air Purifiers
- Class 2 medical device qualified for use in the operating room during surgical procedures.
- Proven to produce no harmful byproducts.
- Eliminates mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and more.
We appreciate all of your support and patience with the changes we have made to our policies, procedures, and scheduling practices. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep our guests safe in our practice.