Dentures that fit well, feel comfortable, and stand the test of time can be game-changers, offering you enhanced self-confidence and a higher quality of life. We provide a wide array of dentures in Jacksonville – including implant-supported dentures – that are customized to your unique needs. Whether you are getting dentures for the first time or you are replacing dentures that no longer fit, our team is ready to help provide you with a superior result.
What are the benefits of dentures?
- A cost-effective solution for missing teeth
- Enhances your self-image and self-confidence
- Improves the smile and facial appearance
- Helps support the facial musculature
- Corrects speech that has been impacted by tooth loss
- Allows you to eat and chew a wide variety of foods
- Functional and comfortable
- Easy to remove, clean, and care for
- Typically covered by insurance
Who is a good candidate for dentures?
If you are struggling with widespread tooth loss but are still in possession of a healthy bone and healthy gums, you might be a good candidate for dentures. When only one or two teeth are missing, a dental bridge or single implant might be the best choice. Full dentures are ideal for guests who have lost all of their teeth, while partial dentures work for those missing only some of their teeth. We will meet with you in private to assess your mouth and jaw and figure out the best approach to restore your peace of mind, well-being, and appearance.