Oral DNA testing enables our dental team to exercise an impressive level of precision when treating your oral issues. When we’re able to understand exactly which specific pathogens or agents we’re dealing with, we’re able to create treatment plans that get straight to the root of your issue.
What Are the Benefits of Oral DNA Testing?
Oral DNA testing gives us the ability to essentially eliminate a lot of uncertainty from the process of addressing your oral issues, and enables us to truly address your problems at their source. We’re committed to offering our guests the latest technology and the utmost in procedural excellence, and the thoroughness with which DNA testing allows us to operate makes that goal a reality. Some of the benefits include:
- Advance indications as to the presence of viral agents or bacteria that may contribute to oral issues
- Testing genetic markers to determine your risk level of acquiring diabetes, hypertension and so much more
- An understanding of the types of pathogens present in your mouth, as well as their concentration
- A proper assessment as to the actual risk level of your case
- The ability for us to create treatment plans that are directly customized to your specific needs and oral issues
- A clear overview of your systemic health, as it relates to your sense of oral wellness